Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme
4oz Spicy Nacho Style Dip
2 Large Burrito Tortillas
2 Small Crunchy Tostadas
1/2 Cup Vegan Refried Beans
1 Roma Tomato, chopped
1 Cup Lettuce, chopped
1/4 Cup Vegan Sour Cream
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a couple of tablespoons of nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place 1/4 cup of refried beans on top of the nacho layer.
- Next, add the tostada shell, a thin layer of sour cream, lettuce and tomato.
- To fold into the actual crunchwrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edge up to the center of the fillings. Keep doing that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Coat a skillet with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Place the crunchwrap supreme, seam-side down, onto the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat immediately!